⏤ info ( at ) marcelhaeusler . de
He studied Communication Design at the Fachhochschule Mainz with a special focus on typography and graduated 2012 with an honored Bachelor of Arts.
Marcel Häusler has worked as intern for MAGMA Brand Design and one year as Junior Designer for EIGA Design. Besides that he worked for well known museums as the Bauhaus-Archiv Berlin and the Gutenberg-Museum Mainz.
Marcel writes for the German design
blog SLANTED and is part of the mood image feed blog Daily Input. In 2012 he initiated, designed and moderated the type design conference »TYPO TALK –
Gespräche über Schrift« at the Gutenberg-Museum Mainz. He also founded the research project called
»TFA – Type Foundries Archive«, which is an online platform listing type foundries worldwide.
- German Design Award 2014 – Winner
- Designpreis Rheinland-Pfalz, 2012
- ADC New York silver award, 2012
- output award, 2012
- GDFB – Graphic Design Festival Breda, Netherlands, 2012
- TypoLyrics (Gransham 2012), Artist Union Hall, Yerevan, Armenien, 2012
- ADC 91st Annual Awards Exhibition, New York, USA, 2012
- Bachelor Ausstellung, Abschlussarbeiten 2011/12, Atelier Zukunft, Mainz, 2012
- TypoLyrics, Typographische Gesellschaft München, 2010
- VALUES! Trend Diary 2013
- Slanted #11: Monospace, Typewriter
- Slanted #10: Heavy Metal. Lovers.
- Typoversity 2, 2013
- Chois Gallery Vol. 20, 2013
- ADC Deutschland Yearbok, 2010
- TypoLyrics – The Sound of Fonts, 2010